In order to add members to your organization account login at www.captivoice.com. In the top bar click Readers Members. A list of all members of your organization will appear.
Choose one of the following options:
Option 1Add From a File
You can add members to your organization account by uploading a file listing their credentials.
- Click Add In Bulk in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Click Choose file... and upload an EXCEL spreadsheet listing the new members. Each new member is specified by a single row. The columns are in the following order:
- Email address of the new member.
- First name of the new member.
- Last name of the new member.
- Preferred language of the new member (optional, default is English).
- ID value that you can use for referencing your records (optional).
- Password for the new account (optional). Note that if you choose to give them a password they will not receive an activation email from Capti. Instead they would use their email and password given to them to log in.
- Choose default role for the new members.
Option 2Add One at a Time
- Click the Add One Member button.
- Fill in new member's details. Make sure to pick an appropriate role.
- Click Add
Tip: By manualy specifying member password you can activate user account without the need for them to confirm their email address.
Option 3Add Automatically
You can make sure that members with the same email domain name are added automatically as soon as they create an account with Capti. To enable automatic member registration please contact us at email@example.com.
If a password was not created for them, any new member(s) will receive an invitation email informing them that they have been added to your organization account. They will need to activate their account by clicking on the link in the email. Use the Re-Invite button in the bottom of the members list to resend the invitation email.
To remove members from an organization account:
- Login at www.captivoice.com. In the top bar click Readers Members. A list of all members of the organization account will appear.
- Select members you want to remove and click Remove in the bottom of the table.
- Removed members will receive an email informing them that they have been removed from the organization Capti plan. They will keep their personal content and be able to continue using Capti for free.
Note: Capti users removed from an organization account will continue to be able to use Capti, but will loose access to the organization account content and benefits.
Organization account member can be in one of the following states:
- Active Capti account: the member Capti account was activated and is in good standing.
- Pending Capti account: the member Capti account is pending email confirmation.
- Deleted Capti account: the member Capti account has been deleted and is no longer in use. Users with deleted Capti accounts remain members in your organization account and count toward membership capacity
limit until you remove them manually.
Note: If Capti user is no longer a member of your organization account their name will not show up in the list at all.
Note 2: If Capti user hasn't been activated you can use the Re-Invite button to resend the activation email.