Get Premium Voices
You can use premium, high-quality text to speech voices from Ivona, Acapela, and NeoSpeech. To set up Capti to speak with a premium voice follow the steps below.
- Click the Speech icon at the bottom of the playlist or the text screen and tap the voice name. A list of native and installed voices will appear.
- If you don't see voices for a particular language tap Show installed voices for and check all the languages you want to configure.
- In order to choose from our premium voices, click the More Voices under the language name.
- A list of voices to purchase will appear. You will be able to sample each of the voices listed by pressing the play button on the left-hand side. If you previously purchased a voice it be labeled "purchased". If a voice is free under your plan it will be labeled "free".
- Tap a voice to open voice details screen. From this screen you can install, purchase, or start a free trial of the voice. The voice access is based on your subscription and prior purchases.
- Your premium voice will appear in the list of available voices once it finishes downloading.
- To start using the voice tap the voice name, then tap Set as Preferred.
- Open Voices More Voices tab. You will be able to sample the voices by clicking the play button on the left.
- Choose the voice you wish to install, click Install and go back the Manage tab. Your premium voice will appear once it finishes downloading.
- Once you click Choose the premium voice you installed will be set as your Preferred voice.
Click Voices in the top of the screen.
A list of voices will appear. You will be able to sample each of the voices listed by pressing the play button on the left-hand side.
Subscribe to the voices that you like:
- Click Subscribe next to the voice name.
- Choose your payment plan and complete the purchase in the shopping cart.
- Return to Voices tab and click Choose to set the voice as Preferred.
Note: When you initially open Capti account the premium voices will be automatically enabled for a time-limited trial period.
Note: Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off before the end of the current period. Auto-renewal may be turned off by clicking Subscription next to voice name and then clicking Unsubscribe.