There are a variety of Ivona, Acapela, and NeoSpeech voices to choose from.
- Click the Speech icon at the bottom of the playlist or the track screen and tap the voice name. A list of native and installed voices will appear.
- If you don't see voices for a particular language tap Show installed voices for and check all the languages you want to configure.
- In order to choose from our premium voices, click the More Voices under the language name.
- A list of voices to purchase will appear. You will be able to sample each of the voices listed by pressing the play button on the left-hand side. If you previously purchased a voice it be labeled "purchased". If a voice is free under your plan it will be labeled "free".
- Tap a voice to open voice details screen. From this screen you can install, purchase, or start a free trial of the voice. The voice access is based on your subscription and prior purchases.
- Your premium voice will appear in the list of available voices once it finishes downloading.
- To start using the voice tap the voice name, then tap Set as Preferred.
- In order to choose from our premium voices, click More Voices tab. You will be able to sample the premium voices by clicking the play button.
- Choose the voice you wish to install, click Install and go back the Manage tab. Your premium voice will appear once it finishes downloading.
- Once you click Choose the premium voice you installed will be set as your “Preferred voice”.
High-quality streaming voices are available for educational organizations with Capti organization accounts. Voices can be purchased a la carte or through volume discount. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional details.
We are working on bringing voice streaming for individual users. Stay tuned!