Looking Up Translations and Definitions
Capti provides context-sensitive translations and definitions, taking into account part of speech, word form, and other factors.
- Use standard gestures to select the text that you would like to translate.
- The contextual menu will appear. Tap the white triangle on the right side until the word Translate appears. Tap Translate.
- A new screen with the translation will appear. Here you can choose the source and target translation language and review the results.
- Locate a word you would like to translate or define in text and right-click it. A contextual menu will appear.
- Click Translate to see a translation or Define to see an english-language definition.
- A new window with the translation or definition will appear. If the language of source or target language is wrong you can adjust it in the bottom-right corner of the window.
- To learn more about the word click on the word again. Capti will open a new browser tab with additional information.