Monitoring an Assignment in Progress
To view the assignments students are currently working on open the sidebar with assignments and go to the In Progress tab.
- Open the assignment you want to monitor, and switch to the Answers tab. In this tab you will see all the students working on this assignment. Below each student's name you see how many questions they have left to answer and whether the assignment was paused by you or submitted by the student.
- Click on the arrow next to a student's name to view their answers in real time. For example below we see that the student was assigned six questions and answered questions 1 and 3. Click on an individual question to review an answer.
- To pause an assignment for this student click the Pause button and confirm. The student will temporarily lose access to the assignment and the Pause button will be replaced with a Resume button. Click Resume to return the assignment to the student.
- A student may choose to submit their assignment early, in which case you will be able to return it by clicking Return that will appear instead of Pause.
- You can also pause an assignment, resume a paused assignment, and return a submitted assignment for all the students at once. Click the magic wand button at the top of the sidebar and choose an appropriate option.