Manual Management of Classes
A class can be used to organize your students into groups. You can either mirror the class setup at your school, upload classes from 3rd party services (e.g. Google Classroom), or create classes of your own.
- From the top bar open Admin Classes.
- If you didn't previously create the class click New Class Create Class, complete the form and click Create.
- Click on the name of the class. A list of current students in the class will appear. You can switch to a list of instructors by clicking the Faculty tab.
- Click Add to choose who you want to add to the class.
- Click Add next to the names of the users you want to add. You can also change access for multiple users at once by clicking Add All. When finished click Done. The added students and faculty will be listed in the class.
To remove member from a class click ... next to the member name and select Remove. You can also remove multiple members at once by clicking Bulk Action Remove.
- From the top bar, open Admin Members.
- If the the member you are looking for is not yet in your organization account then make sure to add them first or ask your account administrator to add them.
- Click on the name of the member and the member details will open. Make sure you are viewing the Classes tab. Note that you need an Administrator role to see all classes the member is in.
- Click Add to Class to open a list of classes this member can't access.
- Click Add next to the names of the classes you want to add. You can also add multiple users at once by clicking Add All. Click Done when finished.
To remove member from a class, click ... next to any class name and select Remove from class. You can also remove a member from all classes at once by clicking Bulk Action Remove from All Classes.
Note: To enroll students in a class you must have a Teacher or an Administrator role in an organization account and you must be logged in at www.captivoice.com.