Quick Start Guide for Teachers
Step 1Join a Capti Organization Account
- If Capti organization account administrator already added you then you should have received a confirmation email from Capti. Find it in your inbox and activate your Capti account.
- Go to www.captivoice.com and click Log In and enter your ID and password.
Tip: If you can't find the confirmation email: check your spam folder or speak to your organization account administrator .
Tip: If your school doesn't have Capti organization account then you can set one up yourself.
Follow those steps to create a Capti organization account
Step 2Add Members to Your Organization Account
To check who is already in your organization account:
- Open www.captivoice.com, click Log In, and enter your ID and password.
- Go to Readers Members.
- Use the search field to look up your students in the table.
Tip: If your organization account doesn't have enough member capacity speak to the administrator of your organization account.
Step 3Share Materials with Students
Add content to Capti and assign it to students:
- Create a shared playlist and share it with students. The Playlist is the foundation of content management and sharing in Capti.
- Share reading materials by importing documents and books, web articles etc. into the shared playlist.
- Share text highligts, bookmarks, comments, as well as word translations and definitions by adding them to the shared reading materials.
- Create and share assignments. Link assignments to shared playlists to help students find related reading materials.