Quick Start Guide for School Administrators
Step 1Create a New Organization Account
- Option 1: schedule a call with us and we will setup everything for you
- Option 2: start a free trial and explore Capti on your own.
Step 2Register Faculty and Students
Add members to the organization account you just created. You may want to add students and teachers.
To help you explore Capti we automatically activate a 14-day free trial period as soon as your account is activated.
Tip: All basic features in Capti are free for use but members of an organization account will benefit from access to advanced features. Learn more about organization plan benefits
The faculty and students that you add will receive an email with instructions on what to do next. You can also provide them with links to quick-start guides:
Step 3Deploy Capti
Make sure your organization account members can access Capti. You can:
- Perform a volume deployment to their devices.
- Ask them to install Capti on their own.
- Have them log in on the Capti website.
Note: Capti is free to install on all supported platforms.