Saving Words to a Word List
Step 1Save Words and Phrases
- Right-click a word in text that you want to save (if you want to save a phrase right-click any word in it)
- A contextual menu will open. Click Define or Translate
- A window with translation or definition will open. Click Add next to definition or translation that you want to save.
- Edit the text of translation or definition (optional)
- Click Add to confirm
Tip:Each entry in the word list is linked to a specific word or phrase instance in the text. This means that if the same word appears more than once in the same text you can provide a separate, context specific definition or translation for each.
Step 2Review Saved Words and Phrases
Each track has its own separate word list. To open the word list of a track:
- Click on the arrow on the right side of a track in order to go deeper into the article.
- Select tab Word List
Initially the word list is empty and it is up to you to add new words and phrases to it.
Note: If the track is deleted then the attached word list will be deleted along with it.