Creating a Playlist of Tracks
- Open the list of playlists and tap + in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A new screen will appear. Fill in the playlist name and tap Create in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once created, your playlist title(s) will appear in the list of playlists in the left sidebar. Tap it to enter and start importing content.
Only personal playlists can be created on iPhone / iPad. To share a playlist follow these steps.
- Open the list of playlists and tap the blue + in the top-right corner of the sidebar.
- The following dialog window will appear. You can create any name you would like for your playlist.
- When you create your new playlist you have the choice to create a personal or an affiliated playlist. A personal playlist will not be able to be shared with any members. An affiliated playlist is attached to your organizational account and you will be able to share your playlist with members in your organization.
- Once created, your playlist title(s) will appear in the playlist sidebar. Click it to enter and start adding and sharing content.