Creating a Playlist of Tracks
- Open the list of playlists and tap + in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A new screen will appear. Fill in the playlist name and tap Create in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Once created, your playlist title(s) will appear in the list of playlists in the left sidebar. Tap it to enter and start importing content.
Only personal playlists can be created on iPhone / iPad. To share a playlist follow these steps.
- Open the list of playlists and tap the blue + Playlist button in the top-right corner of the sidebar.
- The following dialog window will appear. Fill in the playlist name and (optionally) keywords and description.
- To share the playlist with your organiztion members (if any) set the Access field to By invitation.
- Click Create and a new playlist will be added to your sidebar.
- Click the blue arrow next to playlist name to open playlist's tracks and start adding content. Tracks added to a shared playlist will be shared automatically. Here are some of the ways you can add content: