Capti Narrator text to speech version 2 for iPhone and iPad!
04:30PM Apr 04, 2016
We are happy to announce a major update of Capti 2.0:
- Now you can read track content visually, and Capti will highlight every word it reads
- You can use the table of content or navigate by page, sentence, paragraph, heading, etc.
- With Capti extension, you can import content from Safari, Chrome, Opera and many other apps by using the Share button
- You now have access to over 49,000 free books from Gutenberg
- Import your documents from Microsoft’s OneDrive
- Try our full-text search – pull down on the Playlist
- Configure the speech rate for each language individually
- Capti is now fully compatible with the iPad – synchronize with your iPhone playlist
- Capti is also substantially more reliable
- Free Voice Upgrade: the top quality voices are now even better
- Try the new amazing high-quality voices: Sharon and kid Justin (U.S. English), Lisa (Australian English), Rhona (Welsh English), kids Jonas and Lea (German), kids Emilio and Valeria (U.S. Spanish and English), and Rodrigo (Spanish)