09:47AM Mar 25, 2022
Capti's Premium Voices
Educational institutions with an active Capti Accommodate or Higher Ed account have unlimited access to Capti speech-to-text and can choose 2 out of a wide selection of high-fidelity, Premium text-to-speech voices.
- Premium text-to-speech in 10 languages
- Speech recognition in 20+ languages
- Automatic detection of an uploaded text’s language
- Personalized testing accommodations
- 2 free Premium voices unlocked with Educational Account
Listen to voice samples
Capti for Educational Institutions
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888-533-7884 to request more information, refer to a colleague, or introduce us to the Decision Maker
- Premium voices for iOS starting from $1.99 for a one time purchase
- Premium voices for Web use at $5.99 / month or $29.99 / year subscription
- Dictation services: pay-per-use Capti Coins starting from $4.99
- Capti Premium voices are not included in the Capti Premium plan
- You can use 3rd party SAPI-compliant voices with Capti for no additional fee
Listen to voice samples
04:37PM Apr 04, 2016
I am happy to report that we just released a new version of Capti for iPhone: 1.7. Besides better compatibility with iOS8 it brings a number of important updates:
- You can now add content from your Pocket account to Capti Playlist
- We also added Bookshare – a resource with almost 300 thousand books and periodicals restricted to our users with print disabilities (please contact Bookshare to check if you qualify).
- You can now enjoy books in DAISY format!
- Our extensive collection of adult voices has been expanded with: Indian English (Raveena), Turkish (Filiz), Swedish (Astrid), Portugal Portuguese (Cristiano), and German (Julia).
- In addition to American English child voices (Ivy, Kenny, Nelly), we are happy to add new child voices speaking with British English accent (Harry and Rosie) and American English accent (Ella and Josh). Try them for free – your kids may enjoy listening to other kids reading to them!
- Finally, you can now share Capti tracks with your friends via AirDrop.
04:30PM Apr 04, 2016
We are happy to announce a major update of Capti 2.0:
- Now you can read track content visually, and Capti will highlight every word it reads
- You can use the table of content or navigate by page, sentence, paragraph, heading, etc.
- With Capti extension, you can import content from Safari, Chrome, Opera and many other apps by using the Share button
- You now have access to over 49,000 free books from Gutenberg
- Import your documents from Microsoft’s OneDrive
- Try our full-text search – pull down on the Playlist
- Configure the speech rate for each language individually
- Capti is now fully compatible with the iPad – synchronize with your iPhone playlist
- Capti is also substantially more reliable
- Free Voice Upgrade: the top quality voices are now even better
- Try the new amazing high-quality voices: Sharon and kid Justin (U.S. English), Lisa (Australian English), Rhona (Welsh English), kids Jonas and Lea (German), kids Emilio and Valeria (U.S. Spanish and English), and Rodrigo (Spanish)