04:37PM Apr 04, 2016
I am happy to report that we just released a new version of Capti for iPhone: 1.7. Besides better compatibility with iOS8 it brings a number of important updates:
- You can now add content from your Pocket account to Capti Playlist
- We also added Bookshare – a resource with almost 300 thousand books and periodicals restricted to our users with print disabilities (please contact Bookshare to check if you qualify).
- You can now enjoy books in DAISY format!
- Our extensive collection of adult voices has been expanded with: Indian English (Raveena), Turkish (Filiz), Swedish (Astrid), Portugal Portuguese (Cristiano), and German (Julia).
- In addition to American English child voices (Ivy, Kenny, Nelly), we are happy to add new child voices speaking with British English accent (Harry and Rosie) and American English accent (Ella and Josh). Try them for free – your kids may enjoy listening to other kids reading to them!
- Finally, you can now share Capti tracks with your friends via AirDrop.